Fulbright Scholarships For Pakistan 2016 is fully funded grant by United States Agency for International Development (USAID) which enables Pakistani students with strong academic records to study in United states to polish their educational skills which will result in fruitful contribution toward betterment of their country.Fulbright expects the selected recipients to share their culture and knowledge of Pakistan with fellows from different countries.
Fulbright scholarships participating universities and institutions in United States.
Masters And PhD programs.
ELIGIBLE NATIONALITIES FOR SCHOLARSHIP
All students from holding Pakistan citizenship are encouraged to apply.
SCHOLARSHIP BENEFITS AND DURATION
Fulbright Scholarship for Pakistani students covers:
- tuition fee
- a living stipend
- and health insurance for selected students.
- All academic disciplines are eligible to apply for Fulbright except clinical Medicine.
- Graduate Record Examination (GRE) 138 score in verbal and 136 in quantitative section are required under new scoring system.
- For Masters Degree Scholarship candidate will have four years of bachelors degree (16 years of formal education).
- For PhD Degree Scholarship candidate must have Masters,M.Phil. or equivalent degree (18 years of formal education).
- Pakistani citizen ,living and working in Pakistan.
- Strong academic background .
- Person with dual nationality are ineligible to apply.
- Preference will be given to students who have not received Fulbright scholarship previously.
- Employees of Fulbright including their siblings,parents,spouse are not eligible to apply.
- Individuals already working or undertaking any study in United States are not eligible.
May 11, 2016
HOW TO APPLY AND LINK
Applicants are advised to post complete scholarship application with all supporting documents at P.O. Box No. 1128, Islamabad before the deadline which is May 11,2016
Its is valuable to visit United States Education Foundation website for further details and guidance