DAAD Scholarships Germany basic purpose is to polish young experienced graduates from developing countries and newly industrialized countries to enable them to get partnered with international individuals which will ultimately contribute toward development of their countries.It provides opportunity to students from developing countries to achieve higher postgraduate qualification from top-notch universities in Germany.
DAAD participating Universities which offer development programs.
Masters And PhD Degree
ELIGIBLE REGIONS /COUNTRIES FOR SCHOLARSHIP :
For graduates from developing countries with at least two years of experience .
For Shortlisted limited applicants
SCHOLARSHIP BENEFITS AND DURATION
- Monthly stipend of 750 Euros for graduate students and 1000 Euros for doctoral students
- Health,personal liability insurance cover.
- Travelling expenses covered,unless these are covered by any other sponsor or home country.
Duration of scholarship will be 1 year to 3 years which depends on study programme.
- Applicant must have at least two (2) years of relevant experience.
- Candidate have a Four years of bachelors degree.
- Candidates fulfill the necessary academic requirements and can be expected to successfully complete a study degree in Germany (above-average result for first academic exam – top performance third, language skills)
- Applicant must meet English language requirement of IELTS 6 bands or TOEFL minimum score: 550 paper based, 213 computer based, 80 internet based).
August and October 2016
HOW TO APPLY AND LINK
Candidates are encouraged to apply to the course intended directly and complete application should be sent before the deadline mentioned.
Please visit official scholarships website in order to get acquainted with guidelines and application procedure.