Great scholarship opportunity at Curtin University Australia for local residents as well as for international high academic achievers to do epidemiological research at School of Public Health.The main aim of this scholarship is to equip future leaders with modern research methods in health which will ultimately result in greater good of their countries.
School of Public Health Curtin University
PhD programme /Postgraduate Research/Health Sciences
ELIGIBLE NATIONALITIES FOR SCHOLARSHIP
- Australian Citizen
- Australian Permanent Resident
- International students
- Permanent Humanitarian Visa
- New Zealand Citizen
Maximum One scholarship will be awarded and it will be merit based.
SCHOLARSHIP BENEFITS AND DURATION
Three year PhD scholarship is available.
Selected student will be awarded maximum of $26,288 per year.
- Applicants for this scholarship should have at least a Bachelor degree with honours class 1 or 2A in Public Health, or Mathematics and Statistics or computation
- have strong numeric skills and interest in quantitative research methods.
- Experience in research and or use of statistical packages will be prefered.
- English entry requirement for this scholarship is IELTS (6.5 Bands writing and speaking ) and if TOEFL score should be 79.
Application deadline is 23-May-2016
HOW TO APPLY AND LINK
Candidates are encouraged to send an email to Dr Crystal Lee ([email protected]) an expression of interest with following documents attached :
- Curriculum vitae
- Statement addressing eligibility criteria
- Academic transcripts
Complete application should be sent before the deadline mentioned.
Please visit official scholarships website for more information and application procedure guidelines. https://scholarships.curtin.edu.au/scholarships/scholarship.cfm?id=2620.0